Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Spring Break - Part II

So I never finished the Spring Break or Disneyland blogs, and everyone else has already blogged about them, but I really want to document them on mine in case I ever get a book made. So here is the rest of the Spring Break story. Bear with me, as it is kind of lengthy. As you recall, Cass came to visit, and we surprised her at the airport with a visit from Holli as well.

Then Hillari and her kids got here, and then Jake, Liz, and Josh and finally Lexi. Here are the three biggest kiddos watching TV.
Sareny had a birthday in march, so we celebrated her birthday a little late.

She got a scooter from Grammy Jo and Bampa, which she loved!

Yes, sometimes these cute little grandkids wear us right out!
On Saturday before we headed to the fair, we had a baby shower for Cassidy. (She's due in August) Lizzie came up with the idea for a "Beach Bum" themed shower, and it was really cute and lots of fun.
This was the cute Beach Bum centerpiece Lizzie made. All were fun beach gifts for the new baby boy. Thanks Liz for all the help with the shower. Hillari also made the cutest cake with a beach scene, but I don't know if I got a picture of it. Sorry Hill. But thanks for staying up late and making such a cute cake.

While everyone was here we went to the fair. Cute little Rhys had fun.

And so did Finley. Here she is in Bampa's hat.
A fun day was had by all.

Next came Joshie's belated birthday present from Grammy and Bampa. (A Thomas the Train set)

Of course we had to color Easter Eggs!


Then came the big highlight of the weekend..........the Easter Egg Hunt! The kids had so much fun, and it was so cute to watch them!


My favorite picture of the weekend! Love these kiddos!

On Sunday, Lexi's birthday, we had a little party for her.

Sareny was so cute and gave Lexi her prized "frume" and a pencil and made a cute card. What a sacrifice!
My beautiful girls, all but Lizzie who had already left for home when we took this picture. They are ALL beautiful.
Everyone else left, and it was just Holli, Rhys and Cass for a couple of days. We had a fun little lunch out on the patio.
My fav picture of Rhys.
So hard to say goodbye to Cass at the airport! I love this tender picture of Cass and her Dad.

Goofy picture we took ourselves right before Holli and Rhys left for Georgia.

I love all my kids and grandkids so much and was thankful to have them all here for a visit. Wish we could do this more often!

5 comments:

hillari said...

Well I am certainly glad you blogged about this--lots of fun pictures! That pic of Rhys is so precious! I miss that boy. And everyone else too! I love the pic with Isaac and Bampa watching TV...

Lexi said...

i wish we could do this more often too. it was so much fun to see everyone. and lots of cute pictures.

cassidy said...

You have lots of cute pictures that no one else has, so I'm glad you blogged about the rest of the week! All those little kids are so cute! We had so much fun that week. I wonder when we will all be able to get together again like that?

holli jo said...

I'm glad you blogged about it, also. Maybe I should, too!

That week was a lot of fun. So many good memories. I wish all the husbands could have been there, though!

Anyway, very cute pictures. We all have such cute kids. :)

scipiosal said...

The Keels always have a good time so of course all of the pictures made for a great blog.