Wednesday, June 24, 2009

8 Things

Linds tagged me awhile ago, but we've been on vacation (more on that later!) and so I am just getting around to it. Here goes:

8 TV shows I love:
Well.........this is a hard one. I am sure there are not 8 TV shows that I love. We watch stuff like the travel channel or discovery and SPORTS, or rather Jeff watches and I read or something. I REFUSE to watch "Deadliest Catch". But here are some that I like, when I can get control of the clicker for a minute.
1. Biggest Losers
2. American Idol
3. Reruns of Everybody Loves Raymond
4. King of Queens
5. Everything on HGTV
6. What Not To Wear
All I can think of for now........

8 Things I did yesterday:
1. Fixed scrambled eggs and toast for breakfast
2. Embroidered a dish towel
3. Traveled home from Phoenix and brought Isaac and Sareny home with us
4. Took Isaac potty in every nasty bathroom between here and Phoenix
5. Took Isaac and Sareny for a ride on the Ranger (They loved it!)
6. Took Isaac and Sareny to the store (hate those awkward "car" shopping carts)
7. Had a hotdog roast in the back yard
8. Made S'Mores with Sareny (best thing I did yesterday!)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Macaroni Grill
3. Chipotle
4. Katherine's
5. Memphis Barbeque
6. Up-Chuck-A-Rama (ha ha, that one's a joke because I am running out of real ones..........)
7. Cafe Rio
8. Los Lupes

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To:
1. Family Reunion in K-Town
2. Trip to San Diego
3. Trip to Athens, Georgia to visit Holli, John and Rhys
4. Going to Hawaii when Cass has the baby
5. Jake and Liz having their new little one
6. Spending Christmas in Hawaii with Cass, James, Lexi, and Jeff
7. Just relaxing at home
8. Having the month of July off of work!!!!!!!

8 Things On My Wish List:
1. Health and Safety for my Family
2. Getting the basement redone
3. A nice back yard
4. An island in my kitchen
5. A new Volkswagon Bug
6. To lose 25 pounds
7. More time to relax and enjoy what I do have
8. Spend more time with Mom and Dad

8 People I tag:
Holli
Lexi
Cassidy
Lacy J.
Jake and Liz
Gina
Debbie C.
Lana H.

5 comments:

Lexi said...

i cant believe mimi's isnt on your favorite restaurant list. and dont we all wish to lose 25 pounds.

cassidy said...

Okay I totally agree with Lexi - I thought FOR SURE that Mimi's would be number one on your list, since you insist on eating there all the time. It sounds like you're having fun with Isaac and Sareny. Can't wait to see some posts of your vacation!

hillari said...

I hadn't thought of Mimi's, but I must concur with Cass and Lex. cool info though, I especially liked to hear what you did yesterday. I can so relate to taking Isaac potty a million times a day.

Jolynn said...

To all of you rudies who never really want to eat at Mimi's with me, I totally forgot how much I love the place, but it should definitely have been on my list!!!

Christina Overton said...

I love Mimi's too, mostly because I love how cute it looks, both outside and in. I am also a big fan of The Cheesecake Factory and Los Lupes.