Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Cute Kids

I feel so blessed to be here taking care of my sweet Grandkids! Sareny is totally acting the part of "big sister" and thinks she is in charge most of the time. (Maybe she is!) Both her and Isaac are so loving, kissing and hugging me all the time. Sar will just be sitting there doing nothing in particular and will say, "Grammy Jo, I like you." Isaac calls me "Dammy" or "Doe", never "Dammy Doe," but always one or the other. I have seen a different side to him since I have been here though. I will have to finally admit that he can be bratty sometimes! Hill has been trying to tell me, but I always stuck up for him..............now I have to say, he can be a total stinker! He has a temper! He does like to hit and throw things, and also throw fits and crying jags. But overall he is still the cute and sweet little boy that Grammy Jo thinks he is. They were playing with Sareny's dolls (and pooh) the other day and lined them up against the wall and then sat by them. I happened upon this cute little scene, and snapped a picture. Precious moments!

This is little Finley in the outfit that Tia Cass gave her!

And here she is in the outfit given to her by Tia Lexi!

2 comments:

Lexi said...

sareny and isaac are so cute sitting there with those dolls. and i must say... that outfit given by me is super cute.

hillari said...

Si, Finley Lynn looks so adorable in that bottom pic. What a sweetie! And sorry you've had to see the naughty side to Igits, but I did tell you!