Wednesday, July 27, 2011

A Fun (?) Visit

One of Lexi's best friends from high school got married May 13th, so I went up to St. George for the wedding reception, since Lexi was a bridesmaid. Jeff was busy at a track meet, so we had talked about getting a motel room up there and spending the night in St. George, but in the end we decieded to come home and do some fun things here. Not that washing your car is fun, but both our cars needed it so bad, and Lexi actually wanted to! Plus it IS more fun when you do it together.













We washed both our cars, and then even though we were pretty tired and hot, the fun didn't stop there. Next we exercised! We really know how to have fun, right? Well, it actually was kinda fun. While Lexi did a cardio workout on the elliptical...........

I lifted weights, did push ups and ab work, then we swtiched. Again, it was fun to have someone to work out with.

Next we did manis and pedis. Here we are dipping our hands in the hot wax treatment. It really feels wonderful and makes your skin feel so soft.

My hand looks gi-normous, and kind of creepy, but believe me, this treatment is awesome.


After the nail painting extravaganza, Jeff got home and we all went to Sugar's for dinner. Always a treat the kids love when they come home to visit. Brings back lots of fun memories of going out to dinner there when they were kids. It was a very short visit, since Lexi had to go back the next day, but we really did have lots of fun together. Next time Lexi comes home maybe we can even vacuum out the cars and really detail them, maybe mop some floors............

6 comments:

Lexi said...

i do love mopping floors! and my car needs to be washed again. this was a fun visit though. im glad we got to hang out all day. also your hair is cute in that last picture... and not just because i fixed it.

cassidy said...

Ha ha! I was just going to say, well Lexi does love to mop. Cute post. I agree, boring stuff like cleaning cars and exercising is fun when you have a fun partner!

I like Doozie's shirt in the wax pic, and also Mom's hair in that last pic. You should do that hairstyle more often!

cassidy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
hillari said...

Seriously, mopping is a total vaca dream come true for Lexi! Maybe we need to do the wax treatment when I come visit tomorrow. Also, I was going to comment on mom's cute hair in the last picture, and it looks like Cass beat me to it. But it is supe cute!

hillari said...

and apparently Lexi commented on the cute hair as well...

Super Coopers said...

Wow you girls sure know how to party. I am pretty sure I can't keep up with you.I have floors that need mopping badly Lexi!!