Sunday, May 1, 2011

Finally........

I know everyone is wondering why I didn't keep my New Year's resolution to blog more often..........well, ask yourselves how many of you kept your's to exercise more or lose weight? I rest my case. I haven't kept those ones either. But about the blogging, we got a new camera for Christmas and JUST NOW got around to setting it up so I can download my pictures. I know, we stink.

So anyway........right after the holidays we took a quick trip up to see our parents. We had time to take my parents to Provo for dinner one night and took them to see Jake and Liz and their boys, and their sort of new house that my parents had never seen. Lexi came over too, and we all went out to dinner at Texas Roadhouse. Yum! And thus began the first breaking of theNew Year's Resolution to lose weight..........
Here are a few pictures from that weekend:
Jeff and his Mom. We barely made it in time to visit with Mom and Frank for a day and a half. They were heading back to Oregon soon, so I'm glad we got to see them before they left.

We met Jake and Liz and the boys at Kangaroo Zoo, which is a fun place where the kids jump and run and play to their heart's content. Josh and Charlie were getting cabin fever, so they decided to take them someplace NOT cold and covered with snow to run and get the wiggles out. Here's Charlie trying to decide if he likes it or not. (He did!)

Me with my handsome son.

Josh totally loved it and had a blast.

Charlie got a little scared, but once he took the plunge, he loved it!

We got Josh to sit still long enough for a quick picture.
Me, Liz and Charlie

 Me and my cute Mom. I'm so glad we got to spend a little time with them. I hate that we live far away from them and I don't get to visit them as much as I would like to (every day) but I am happy for the times that we do get to be together!

6 comments:

cassidy said...

How I wish we could still be a part of these fun trips! The bouncy place looks pretty awesome, especially for during the winter. It sounds like a nice weekend visiting lots of family! I wish I got to see Grandparents more often.

Super Coopers said...

Hey Grammy I don't see any cute pictures of you bouncing around?

Liz said...

That was so fun - I'm looking forward to you coming again in a few weeks. Yay!!!

hillari said...

Looks like a fun trip. I miss my gram gram! Finley has been asking when Grammy Jo is coming to our house, and then when I say I don't know, she says, "Call her!"

Lexi said...

now i want some rolls from texas roadhouse! i had fun meeting you guys for dinner. too bad i couldn't go to the kangaroo zoo.

holli jo said...

Fun! That bounce house place looks really fun. I miss my Gram - wish we could go to Utah more often.