Sunday, October 12, 2008

Busy Times

For any of you who think that once you are our age, things slow down and you get to enjoy life more, think again. We have been so busy this is the first I have had to share a few pictures with you. First of all, Jake, Liz, and Josh came to visit a few weeks ago.
I love this picture of Joshie. He was so fun this weekend. Of course, like all the grandkids, he loves his Bampa best, but he did warm up to me a little too!

This was a couple of weeks ago when it was still pretty hot, so in the early evening we took Josh outside to play for a bit. I thought this was a pretty cool picture of Jake and Liz, if not for our neighbors lovely dumpster in the background..........But even still.

Joshie and Bampa playing football. Josh loves, and I mean loves, footballs and basketballs. As long as he has one in each hand, he is happy and needs no other toys. Also when you ask him something and he doesn't know what you're talking about, or even if he does, he says "basketball." He's so darn cute!

4 comments:

Lexi said...

i do love that joshie. and that is a cute picture of him. he really does love basketballs.

cassidy said...

What cute pics! Josh looks like he is getting enough hair for a buzz! I miss those guys. I'm glad he still loves "baset-balls" although he probably says basketball now. I can't believe that disgusting dumpster though! It really is an eyesore.

Fritzsche's said...

He is a cute baby. He looks a lot like his mommy. I bet it's a blast having grandkids.

hillari said...

cute pictures! It looks like you guys had a fun visit. And lexi is coming this weekend too! You are getting behind on your blogging...!