Sunday, September 6, 2009

The Way We Were

As many of you know, I am going to be heading to Hawaii this week sometime to help Cassidy and James when they have their first baby. I'm very excited for the trip, even though I am going alone and I don't like to fly. It will be so fun to see Cass and James and my new little grandson! I can't wait! This will be my second time going to Hawaii. Jeff and I went back in 1985 when Cassidy was just one year old. Here I am receiving a flower lei from a scantily clad boy at the airport. I wonder if they still do that? If they do, I'll be sure to get a picture!

4 comments:

Lexi said...

oh man that picture. i laughed out loud. your hair... its so 80's. but you do look good and super skinny. just like you will look super skinny in december! i hope you have fun in hawaii. kiss that little boy for me and give cass a hug for me too.

cassidy said...

Cute pic! I love all of your pictures from your Hawaii trip! I used to love looking through them when I was younger. And I can't believe how skinny skinny you were only a year after having your 4th baby! You should post some more pics from this trip...you and Dad were so stylin! Can't wait to see you in a few days!

hillari said...

I know, we need to see some more pictures from this era! This is so cute! Hope you have a great trip with the Larsen's. We'll be jealous. Make sure and get a pic of you getting lei-ed at the airport! haha.

James the Bames said...

Wow, I keep forgetting how different Jeff looked with a mustache.