Thursday, March 12, 2009

Weekend In Phoenix

We went to Phoenix last weekend to see the kids and grandkids, and strangely we did not take very many pictures. We went to the children's museum on Friday evening and took some pictures there, but then I don't know what happened.........except that Sareny got sick, and when that girl gets sick, she wants to be held 24/7. So all day Saturday we took turns holding a sick girl. We had a fun weekend anyway, and here are some pictures from Friday.
Isaac insisted on wearing his batman mask on the way to the museum. We finally convinced him to leave his Bruce Wayne disguise in the car when we got there, citing numerous mistfortunes which could happen to it.

Finley is the sweetest little girl! We didn't capture any pictures with her smiling, which is odd, because that's all she does!

I love these two kiddies!

Bampa and I took Finley to the room reserved for the littlest ones where she could crawl all over and play with toys. She loved it!

Finley even met some little friends there. Saturday we just took it easy and sat around a lot (although Jeff and Keith got up early both Friday and Saturday and went golfing). We had a fun weekend though, as we aways do when we visit our grandkids. I even loved snuggling with sick little Sareny because when she gets sick she always says "I just want Grammy Jo" and I am never there for her. But this time I was!

5 comments:

hillari said...

It was a really fun weekend! If that museum hadn't been so crowded, I think we would have enjoyed it more though. We're glad you guys come to see us and your grandkids so often!

hillari said...

btw, in that last picture, it looks like that little girl is trying to eat little Finney's toots!

cassidy said...

It sounds like you all had a fun weekend. Are you going to take trips like this to see my kids? Haha, just kidding. These little kids sure are cute, though.

hillari said...

also also, I meant toots as in tooties or toes, not toots as in farts. Am I spelling that wrongs?

Lexi said...

looks like you guys had lots of fun. even though sareny was sick on saturday. but did finley need her nose wiped?

and hill. i knew you toots not farts.