Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Finley's Blessing


Things happened so fast after Finley's blessing that I didn't even get to blog about it! She was blessed in Arizona on August 3rd. Her Grandma Fallstrom had made her the most beautiful blessing gown I have ever seen! A true heirloom. I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice. I made her a blessing shawl, so she will have an heirloom from Grammy Jo too. :) Anyway, she looked absolutely precious in her dress. Keith gave her a beautiful blessing, and we were so glad we got to be there for her special day. She has already changed so much since then, it makes me crazy not to see her and all my grandkids more often! They are such a joy!
Here we are with our newest little granddaughter.

These two are so darn cute and fun to be with!
Finley was a sweetie and slept during most of church, and didn't make a peep during her blessing.

We were able to go to Phoenix a few days early and spend some time with the kids and having fun. Finley was so cute in her little strawberry outfit!

Bampa reading Isaac a story.

I love these little kiddies!






3 comments:

hillari said...

very cute pictures! I love her in that little strawberry outfit. She's going to get too biggie for it soon...Sare is the only one who looks happy in that last picture, and Fins is wearing her Erkle pants! :)

Lexi said...

i know mom, did you pull fins pants up like that. you tend to do that sometimes. very cute pictures though.

hillari said...

keith could easily have been the culprit though...