Sunday, June 5, 2011

Scrap-A-Thon

Patty, Debbie, and myself met up at Patty's cabin again this year for our 4th annual Scrap-A-Thon IN APRIL MIND YOU, and this is how the weather was! Debbie and I thought it was the most beautiful thing ever, but Patty, who has been in snow country all winter, was not so enthralled. We spend most of our time inside scrapbooking, so that's why Debbie and I didn't mind.

It really was beautiful.


We tried to get a picture of all three of us together, but our arms weren't long enough!

I didn't take very many pictures this year, for some reason, but we ate a little chocolate (a lot!), scrapped, stayed up too late, ate at some yummy restaurants, and on the final night Patty made us the most delicious corned beef dinner! It was so yummy, and the whole weekend was a blast. We've got to figure out how we can make this a semi-annual event!

4 comments:

cassidy said...

I can't believe all that snow! So pretty. But I'm sure Patty was sick of it. Your scrap-a-thons (I accidentally wrote "thongs" at first!! Ha ha) always look so fun! I still think you need to invite daughters next time.

Lexi said...

that snow looks awful! but i also live in it too. i like that you guys always have your crap-a-thon every year. it looks fun.

hillari said...

Your scrap-a-thons always look so fun! And that snow really looks purdy!

Super Coopers said...

I am ready for another one right now!!