Sunday, September 12, 2010

Merry Christmas Everyone!!!

In lieu of Christmas presents this year for all of you, we got a new air conditioner/heat pump when ours went out in the middle of the hottest summer ever. Here are some pictures so you can enjoy your gift. You will also appreciate it when you come to visit.














We had to hire a crane to place it on the house. I kept thinking how much the grandkids would love watching this. Especially Isaac and Josh.














Seriously, this was a very expensive little purchase. Am I kidding about it instead of presents? You'll just have to wait and see!!!!

5 comments:

hillari said...

Wow, what an awesome present! Glad you guys got that taken care of though. Looks pretty cool with the crane, I'm sure the boys would have loved seeing it!

cassidy said...

Thanks for the present...I'm sure I will appreciate it when I visit! Although since I'm not used to AC I might think it's too cold.

I agree, it's too bad the grandkids weren't there to watch all the action!

Lexi said...

im glad you guys got that fixed. i can just imagine how hot the house would be without it. but i get mow christmas presents right?

Super Coopers said...

Hey wait a sec...does this include friends too!!

holli jo said...

Merry Christmas! I'm glad you got that fixed.